Why Subscription Boxes?
- Surprise mail for children that are eager to engage their senses for multi-developmental play that is FUN!
- Activities include both solo or interactive ideas to provide children a means of independent play without screens as well as easy means of engaging children with peers/siblings and/or adults to deepen social skills and relationship building.
- No need to research creative and engaging ideas for your children from the internet.
- No need to purchase additional supplies that sit on a shelf taking up space
- No need to wonder if the toys/games/puzzles will be a "hit"! Research has been done, and is approved by Miss Connie, a Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Frequent blog and guides on website to provide ideas, benefits to play, and OT tips to ensure you and your child get the most benefit from the subscription.
Included in each box:
- Children's Book that sets the theme of box
- Sensory Play
- 2-3 Arts/crafts with most supplies
- 2-3 toys, games, or puzzles that have been researched and align with developmental skills of those between ages 3-8
- Insert that guides play and provide extension ideas for included items as well as ways to increase or decrease the level of difficulty based on your child's needs.
- Sibling add-on doubles the crafts and often the sensory play
Enter your email. Check your inbox. (Don't forget to check spam)
No commitment to join. Our waitlist provides special advantages when our cart opens. In addition, you will receive occasional emails with product promotions and pediatric OT informative content on development and best play practices.
Become a Subscriber
Our doors open 4 times a year. Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct 18-22. As a waitlist member you will get early access! (Keep an eye on your emails!)
Await Your Box of Play!
Our boxes are shipped out on or as close to the 25th of the months of Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct.
No commitment. Pause or cancel at any time.
See Past Box Samples Below
Want to try us out without commitment? Check out our Single Purchase Boxes!
Did you know our boxes are curated by an Occupational Therapist?
That's right! Our Founder, Connie O'Neill has been an OT for over 30 years. Connie says "I LOVE kids! They make me laugh and I like to think they keep me young! They yearn for our attention and innately have the desire to engage with their surroundings. I feel confident Big Play in a Box will provide you the means to connect with your child(ren) in a way that creates lifetime memories. "